Here at Above All Grand Salon, we care about people, so you will notice various changes in the way our workplace looks as well as the new sanitation practices and protocols for the safety of our employees and clients. We understand these changes can be difficult and we are here to support you. Our goal is to collaboratively ensure you feel safe and secure so together we can navigate the complexities of our “NEW NORMAL”. We will be implementing increased sanitation guidelines based upon the CDC recommendations.
What you can expect
- All employees and guests are asked to wear masks.
- Upon arrival at Salon, temperature will be taken for all employees and guests.
- Once you arrive at Salon, please text/call Front Desk @ 724-935-5288, include your name, time of appointment, and service provider. If Salon is at capacity, you will be asked to wait outside of Salon until we can accommodate you.
- Please refrain from making appointments if the answer is “YES” to any of the following questions:
- Traveled outside of the country within the last 14 days.
- Fever, shortness of breath.
- Loss of sensation of taste or smell.
- Dry cough, runny nose, or sore throat.
- If you have been around anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Please refrain from bringing into Salon all food and water.
- We ask that you do not bring children or guest(s) with you to your appointment since we are on a capacity limit in salon.
- When entering Salon, please use main entrance which is around the back of building to enter Salon.