Here at Above All Grand Salon, we care about people, so you will notice various changes in the way our workplace looks as well as the new sanitation practices and protocols for the safety of our employees and clients. We understand these changes can be difficult and we are here to support you. Our goal is to collaboratively ensure you feel safe and secure so together we can navigate the complexities of our “NEW NORMAL”. We will be implementing increased sanitation guidelines based upon the CDC recommendations.
What you can expect
- All employees and guests who are unvaccinated are asked to wear masks.
- As of June 28th masks will not be required to be worn
- Please refrain from making appointments if the answer is “YES” to any of the following questions:
- Traveled outside of the country within the last 14 days.
- Fever, shortness of breath.
- Loss of sensation of taste or smell.
- Dry cough, runny nose, or sore throat.
- If you have been around anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Nausea or vomiting
- When entering Salon, please use main entrance which is around the back of building to enter Salon.